Monday, March 16, 2009

My new place

Okay so this is well overdue. I totally moved out and it rocks. I live with two of my best friends from high school and two other girls. It is a lot fun. Okay so hear are some pictures.This is my living room. I have a freaking brick wall lol!
and this is the other side of the living room. I love that bean bag!This is my kitchen...dont look to close cause it is kinda messy lolalrighty the bathroom area! woot! look its me...

Last but not least is my awesome side of the bedroom. Please admire my harry potter poster.


Okay so now you have seen it! haha. Work is going well too. I just bought a laptop that is totally awesome and now I am saving to buy a car. I also am working on a novel and my goal is to finish it by the end of 2009! Yippy! School is good. I am just taking the stupidest computer class. I am reading a lot. I read like four to five books a week. It's fun! I totally got a hair cut today too. Well I will try and post more now seeing as I have a lap top now.

1 comment:

Donna Madsen said...

Thanks for posting. I sure miss you! I hope you are doing great!